Client/Server Certificate Update
Version 1.26.0 (28.08.2018)
Data security is very important to us at Fleetboard. That is why we protect your data using the high-est security standards. This includes always keeping the certificates that ensure an encrypted use of your Fleetboard data up to date.
We will be updating our encryption certificates by September 29th, 2018. Please run the updates below by that date at the latest.
After September 29th, 2018, the use of Fleetboard data on older Cockpit versions (before version 1.26.0, 28.08.2018) will no longer be possible.
What You Need to Do Now
I use Fleetboard Cockpit
- Please replace the previously used Cockpit version by installing the latest Cockpit update on all end devices on which you use Fleetboard Cockpit – a simple update from within Cockpit is not sufficient.
- Please use the following instructions.
- The next Cockpit update (Version 1.26.0, 28.08.2018) is available August 28th, 2018. It will ensure smooth communication with the new certificates.
- Please run the update by September 29th, 2018, at the latest – after this date the use of your Fleetboard data will no longer be possible otherwise.
I use the Fleetboard Web services via SOAP interface
Please share the following information with your software partner, if required:
- To allow your clients to continue to access the Fleetboard data over an encrypted connec-tion (via HTTPS), the “DigiCert Global Root G2” certificate must be stored in the key store or in the Windows Certificate Stores. That is the only way to ensure an encrypted and secure connection.
- The certificate can be downloaded here. (Please right click and "save target as")
- Please make sure to include the entire chain, incl. “DigiCert-SHA2ExtendedValidationServerCA.crt”.
- If you use a Java-based implementation, installing new Java versions (Java 8u91 or higher) is enough.
- We have created a test page that allows you to test whether or not your updates were im-plemented successfully.
- Please run the update by September 29th, 2018, at the latest – otherwise the use of your Fleetboard data will no longer be encrypted after this date.
I use the DispoPilot.app
- You are using the DispoPilot.app on an Android system? Please go to Google Play Store and upgrade the app to Version 5.4.3.
- You did not obtain the DispoPilot.app from Google Play Store? Please contact your Fleet-board Consulting contact who helped you set up the DispoPilot.app.