The FleetBoard DispoPilot.app – For the Flexible and Dynamic Integration of Subcontractors
The FleetBoard DispoPilot.app is ideally suited for companies which endeavour to extend their logistics processes and capacities in a flexible and dynamic manner, e.g. via the temporary integration of subcontractors. In the context of the flexible deployment of resources, permanently installed hardware (DispoPilot.guide) is not required. The drivers of the corresponding service provider can use their own, Android-based smartphones or tablets. The communication between the entrepreneur and the drivers is ensured by means of the DispoPilot.app. The entrepreneur can control the logistics processes over the Logistics Management services and FleetBoard Mapping in an optimal manner in the working environment he is used to, the FleetBoard Cockpit.
The DispoPilot.app is offered in 24 languages and is available free of charge for download in the Google Play Store in 29 countries of the EU. Its convincing features are simple administration, intuitive operability, and flexibility for both driver and fleet manager.
For this purpose, the DispoPilot.app offers many useful functions:
- The app guarantees the convenient communication between the driver of the subcontractor and the central dispatch office.
- Geo-encoded destinations can directly be transferred into an external navigation system. The app itself is not equipped with a navigation.
- In analogy to the DispoPilot.guide and DispoPilot.mobile, the DispoPilot.app supports workshop-based order processing.
- Current position data can directly be transferred from the app to the central dispatch office and can be called in the Mapping service. This makes it possible to react quickly, even in the case of vehicle theft.
- The information transferred by the app is directly displayed to the entrepreneur in the FleetBoard Cockpit.