FleetBoard for Construction Site Traffic—Efficiency in Construction
Use FleetBoard to control your transports to the construction site in a transparent and planned manner. Control the processes at the construction site. No matter whether deployment at the construction site is required or the transport of materials to the location—we have the appropriate products for you! Benefit from the proven reduction of fuel and communication costs.
The appropriate telematics solutions for your transport requirements:
- Improvement by two grades can lead to savings of up to 6 l/100 km: The Performance Analysis takes the application profile into account and constitutes the basis for a fuel-saving driving style. For the objective assessment of the driving style under consideration of differing application profiles.
- Particularly Suited for the Application in Construction Site Traffic: Consideration of the application profile and display of the stop time with engine on to determine the precise idle and drive consumption.
- Planning Your Service Jobs in Advance: FleetBoard transmits the scope of maintenance work from the vehicle to the workshop in good time. This makes it possible to plan maintenance dates in advance.
- Displaying the Vehicle Position and the Tour Progress Precise to the Meter: The digital global map gives you an overview of the positions and tour progress of all your vehicles—with the specification of time for the activated power take off (PTO), with engine or ignition switched on or off. This makes the processes on the construction site much more transparent.
- Particularly Suited for JIT and JIS Delivery: Information on the position and status of the vehicle. You will automatically be notified when entering or leaving production plants or construction sites.
- Optimized Construction Logistics, More Payload: In combination with Logistics Management, the DispoPilot.guide specifies the order processing sequence for more complex operations. Orders at short notice can also be integrated smoothly and idle runs can be avoided without the necessity to use the mobile phone at all. If barcodes or electronic performance acknowledgements have to be captured, the drop-proof, mobile, hand-held DispoPilot.mobile is used.
- Your Drivers on the Optimum Route to the Construction Site: This is how you can reach the construction site without any problems. The system transfers loading and unloading addresses, as well as pure geographical coordinates to the DispoPilot.guide with navigation system. When navigating to the destination, the system considers truck attributes, e.g. the track assistant or vehicle-specific features, such as length, height, and width of the vehicle.
- Practical for Construction Sites Far Away—Access to Driving and Rest Times: Document and archive Driver Card or Mass Memory Download files at the click of a button or in fully automated mode from the central office. Completely without a company card used in the vehicle. This helps you to fulfil the legal obligation to document and archive your data.
These individual services can be booked for:
(additional hardware costs)
Saving: approx. 3.900 € p.a.*
Saving: approx. 3.500 € p.a.*
Driver card download
Mass memory download
Saving: approx. 1.700 € p.a.*
Would you like to learn more about FleetBoard in construction site traffic? Please contact your FleetBoard contact partner here.
For more information on FleetBoard in the New Arocs, please go to the Mercedes-Benz homepage.
* Per vehicle and year. Basis of the calculation: 40 vehicles, km/year: 150,000 km, working days/vehicles: 280, availability of vehicles in the fleet in months: 48, company revenue: 2%